Here are some key points:
- Build date is 9-7-2004
- hook in weight: 150-240 (optimal pilot weight 165)
- all Dacron sail w/Mylar leading edge.
- includes wheels and an extra downtube
- includes batten charts and user manual
- includes a couple extra flip tips
- I spent a lot of time tuning it, and now it flies great!
- I remade several batten labels and adjusted several battens to get the tension right
- unknown total hours, but I've put 50 hours on it
- I've never crashed with it, landed hard or had the nose hit the ground!
- New sidewires in June 2016. They have less than 7 hours on them right now.
- From the previous owner: "It had a couple of worn places in the sail (at the places where you fold it before bagging). I had those repaired - and also fortified (because it is a design issue in my view)."
Contact me (Richard) at: firstname.lastname@example.org