November 1st 2018 Fellow Feather’s Meeting Minutes

Minutes and Treasurer Reports from the Fellow Feathers monthly meetings.

November 1st 2018 Fellow Feather’s Meeting Minutes

Postby crvalley » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:12 am

November 1st 2018 Fellow Feather’s Meeting Minutes

In Attendance: Steve Rodrigues, Rob Johnson, Wayne Michelsen, John Simpson, John Rinaldi.

Guests / New Members: No guests or new members.

Great Flights: No great flights to report.

President’s Report (Rob Johnson): Nothing to report.

Vice President’s Report (Wayne Michelsen): Nothing to report.

Secretary’s Report (Chris Valley): Not present. No meeting in October, so no minutes posted.

Treasurer’s Report (Steve Rodrigues): Current balance $15,661.09, of which $12,000.00 is for clubhouse roof fund - GGNRA wants service charge in 2 semi-annual installments, need to pay 1/2 soon which leaves current assets at $2,161.00

Clubhouse Officer’s Report (Rob Johnson): Nothing to report.

Safety Officer’s Report (John Simpson): Nothing to report.

Tech Officer’s Report (Chuck Kranz): Not present. Nothing to report.

Administrator Reports:

~ Tandem (Urs Kellenberger): Not present. Nothing to report.
~ Training Bowl (John Simpson): Nothing to report.

Old Business: No old business.

New Business:

Officer nominations for 2019

President: Rob Johnson
Vice President: John Rinaldi
Clubhouse Manager: Rob Johnson
Safety Officer: John Simpson
Tech Officer: Chuck Kranz
Secretary and Treasurer: Steve Rodrigues

Meeting adjourned at 8:00 PM.

Fly safe!
“We abuse land because we see it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.” ― Aldo Leopold
crvalley
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:16 am

Return to Meeting Minutes and Treasurer Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

cron