December 7th 2017 Fellow Feather’s Meeting Minutes

Minutes and Treasurer Reports from the Fellow Feathers monthly meetings.

December 7th 2017 Fellow Feather’s Meeting Minutes

Postby crvalley » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:51 pm

December 7th 2017 Fellow Feather’s Meeting Minutes

In Attendance: Rob Johnson, Steve Rodrigues, John Simpson, Chris Valley, Wayne Michelsen, Joey Villaflor, Zac Majors, Majo Majors, Chuck Kranz

Guests / New Members: Majo Majors

Great Flights: Zac flew Diablo and had an exciting 14 minute flight. Wayne flew Diablo and had a 45 minute flight landing at Mitchell Canyon. Joey flew Tam and had an awesome sledder.

President’s Report (Joey Villaflor): Nothing to report.

Vice President’s Report (Wayne Michelsen): Nothing to report.

Secretary’s Report (Chris Valley): November minutes posted.

Treasurer’s Report (Lisa Lesser): Not present. Nothing to report.

Clubhouse Officer’s Report (Rob Johnson): No water issues after recent rain. Garbage cans will be removed. Arm is healed. Work will continue on the HG racks the beginning of 2018.

Safety Officer’s Report (John Simpson): Nothing to report. No commercial tandem flights allowed at the Fort.

Tech Officer’s Report (Chuck Kranz): Things broke, but got fixed. Aged computer equipment will be replaced in 2018.

Administrator Reports:

~ Tandem (Urs Kellenberger): Not present. Nothing to report.
~ Training Bowl (John Simpson): Nothing to report.

GGNRA Liaison Report (Steve Rodrigues): Special Use Permit for 2018 has been given to Steve for review.

Old Business: No old business.

New Business: 2018 Board nominations and elections. Steve nominated Rob for President and Clubhouse Manager - seconded and all voted in favor. John nominated Wayne for VP - seconded and all voted in favor. Joey nominated Chris for Secretary - seconded and all voted in favor. John nominated Steve for Treasurer - seconded and all voted in favor. Chris nominated Chuck for Tech Officer - seconded and all voted in favor. Chris nominated John for Safety Officer - seconded and all voted in favor.

Newly elected officers for 2018:

Rob Johnson - President and Clubhouse Manager
Wayne Michelsen - Vice President
Chris Valley - Secretary
Steve Rodrigues - Treasurer
Chuck Kranz - Tech Officer
John Simpson - Safety Officer

It was also decided - and voted upon - to not have the January meeting - next meeting will be February 1st, 2018.

Meeting adjourned at 9:05 PM.
“We abuse land because we see it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.” ― Aldo Leopold
crvalley
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:16 am

Return to Meeting Minutes and Treasurer Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

cron