December 7th 2016 Fellow Featherʼs Meeting Minutes

Minutes and Treasurer Reports from the Fellow Feathers monthly meetings.

December 7th 2016 Fellow Featherʼs Meeting Minutes

Postby crvalley » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:03 pm

December 7th 2016 Fellow Featherʼs Meeting Minutes

In Attendance: Rob Johnson, Lisa Lesser, John Simpson, Chris Valley, Joey Villaflor, David Egli, David Kiesling, George Artz, Urs Kellenberger, Wayne Michelesen

Guests / New Members: No guests or new members.

Great Flights: Good flights at Tam on Thanksgiving. Good flights at Marina, also.

Presidentʼs Report (John Simpson): Nothing to report.

Vice Presidentʼs Report (Wayne Michelsen): New stickers are available.

Secretaryʼs Report (Chris Valley): November meeting minutes posted.

Treasurerʼs Report (Lisa Lesser): Nothing to report.

Clubhouse Officerʼs Report (Rob Johnson): Suggested if clubhouse members donʼt pay for space by June, then gliders will be put in purgatory - regardless clubhouse space holders need to pay up when asked to pay up. Suggested the Club sell t-shirts.

Safety Officerʼs Report (Chris Carrillo): Not present. Nothing to report.

Tech Officerʼs Report (Chuck Kranz): Not present. Nothing to report.

Administrator Reports:
~ Tandem (Urs Kellenberger): Nothing to report.
~ Training Bowl (Mark Lilledahl): Not present. Nothing to report.

GGNRA Liaison Report (Steve Rodrigues): Not present. By text - Draft Special Use Agreement is in with GGNRA.

Old Business:

Nominations from November meeting:

President - Joey Villaflor
Vice President - Wayne Michelsen
Secretary - Chris Valley
Treasurer - Lisa Lesser
Clubhouse Officer - Rob Johnson
Safety Officer - John Simpson
Tech Officer - Chuck Kranz

New Business:

Same individuals nominated for positions above - motion of those listed to assume respective posts by a show of hands - all present voted in favor.

Discussion was had to move the Clubʼs meeting day to other than 2nd Wednesday to accommodate everyoneʼs work / family schedule - please stay tuned.

Meeting adjourned by 8:06 PM.
“We abuse land because we see it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.” ― Aldo Leopold
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:16 am

Return to Meeting Minutes and Treasurer Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests