November 2nd 2016 Fellow Feather’s Meeting Minutes

Minutes and Treasurer Reports from the Fellow Feathers monthly meetings.

November 2nd 2016 Fellow Feather’s Meeting Minutes

Postby crvalley » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:02 pm

November 2nd 2016 Fellow Feather’s Meeting Minutes

Guests / New Members: No guests or new members.

Great Flights: John and Brad had a fun flight at Tam over the weekend - flew A Launch. A few pilots gave Drakes (Point Reyes) a go over the weekend - two pilots flew and got in a couple good plus fights. Good flights at McClure during Octoberfest and a few good flights at Ed Levin over the last couple weeks. The Flying Canuck and CRV pulled a straight 6 out of a ’63 Nova. Don’t kick the cones at McClure.

President’s Report (John Simpson): Not present - Wayne ran the meeting. John showed up later and joined Wayne to run the meeting. John talked about PASA insurance.

Vice President’s Report (Wayne Michelsen): Nothing to report.

Secretary’s Report (Chris Valley): October meeting minutes posted.

Treasurer’s Report (Lisa Lesser): Nothing to report.

Clubhouse Officer’s Report (Rob Johnson): List of non-paying pilots are down to six now. Pilots that don’t pay for one calendar year may have their flying privileges suspended until they are paid up and current. Effort is being made to redo the racks and make them sturdier. Big thanks to Rob for his efforts in maintaining the clubhouse.

Safety Officer’s Report (Chris Carrillo): Nothing to report.

Tech Officer’s Report (Chuck Kranz): Disc crashed. Put in back-up and got it all up and working. Will make a raspberry pie to get things going for us.

Administrator Reports:

~ Tandem (Urs Kellenberger): Not present. Nothing to report.
~ Training Bowl (Mark Lilledahl): Not present. Nothing to report.

GGNRA Liaison Report (Steve Rodrigues): Annual review of Park Partners is complete. Steve is working with BAPA toward a renewed Use Permit with GGNRA.

Old Business: No updates on old business.

New Business: The Club needs to appoint a Ground’s Keeper - someone who is at the Fort often enough and has the time to assist would be appreciated. Discussion of a Club specific intro video. Joey and JT will work together to get a video started and hopefully posted by the year 2020.

Nominations for next year and December meeting:

President - Joey Villaflor
Vice President - Wayne Michelsen
Secretary - Chris Valley
Treasurer - Lisa Lesser
Clubhouse Officer - Rob Johnson
Safety Officer - John Simpson
Tech Officer - Chuck Kranz

Meeting adjourned by 8:41 pm.
crvalley
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:16 am

Return to Meeting Minutes and Treasurer Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron